Interested in being a part of the CRUSH Supply team?
Look below to see all the opportunities available now!
Join the CRUSH Supply team! Below are the current positions available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Weld components in vertical or horizontal position.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly,
using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges
or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding
trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Experience in welding/fitting, structural steel welding preferred.
- Recognize and understand weld symbols.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Accurately read a tape measure.
- Stick welding, Mig welding and dual shield welding.
- Must be able to constantly work in various indoor/outdoor conditions including
hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions.
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight up to 20 lbs. frequently; 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
This position is Monday-Friday 7-5